Leading first aid design and layout
Designed in Australia by leading first aid experts and developed in conjunction with snake safety experts, SSSafe, the SURVIVAL Snake Bite First Aid KIT™ is built around the success of SURVIVAL’s revolutionary Smart Bandage to effectively manage potentially deadly snake and Funnel-web spider bites.
Complete with all the first aid contents you need to assist in the onsite treatment of a venomous snake or Funnel-web spider bite, this KIT also contains lifesaving instructions on the correct snake bite bandage technique.
Make the smart choice. Don’t go exploring without one.
Height: 18cm | Width (Closed): 9cm | Length (Closed): 12cm | Length (Open): 33cm | Weight: 555g
What is in a Snake Bite KIT?
- 1 x Cotton gauze swabs (3 per pack), sterile, 7.5cm x 7.5cm
- 1 x Emergency blanket, 2.1m x 1.6m in a zip lock bag
- 1 x Mini black permanent marker
- 2 x Nitrile gloves, large
- 3 x Pressure bandages – 2 SMART Bandages, heavy-duty, reusable and washable, 10cm x 2m; 1 medium weight, 10cm x 1.8m
- 1 x Snakebite instruction card, includes bite record register and CPR instruction card
- 1 x Splint, 11cm (W) x 61cm (L)
Quality first aid product
The bag itself is coated 600D Oxford polyester, which is durable and water-resistant. It’s made with strong zippers and has double-stitched handles. The outer KIT can be wiped down with disinfectant liquid.
Durable and compact, this Snake Bite First Aid KIT has been specifically designed for easy attachment to belts, backpacks, hiking and camping gear, mountain bikes, and stores easily in caravans and 4WD’s.
Be prepared for any emergency
Weighing in at only 555 grams, there is no longer any excuse for not being snake bite safe – either at home or when exploring the outdoors.